First and only Australian grown and made plant based straws. Mister RYE works with organic certified farmers and uses the byproduct of the rye crops to replace plastic and paper options. The rye straws are the inner part of the rye plant.
- Origin: South Australia
- Ingredient: 100% organic certified cereal rye
- Home compostable and biodegradable anywhere
- Each Mister RYE plant based straw is unique with natural markings, various lengths and diameters. These unique characteristics signify a genuinely natural product.
- Diameter of 3 to 5mm
- Two lengths available: standard (18cm) and cocktail+ (16+cm)
- Not harmful to wildlife or the ecosystem
- Shelf life 12 months – store in a dry and cool place
Due to the exclusivity and limited supply of this product, no subscription plans are available in 2021.
Mister RYE plant based straws are intended to be used as a drinking straw and are not intended to be eaten or digested.
Boxes of 30 straws are available for retailers – more information can be found here.