Why we like them:
- Selected by hand, cut and packed with love in South Australia.
- Grown on South Australian certified organic farmland, they are the inner stalk of the rye plant and the by-product of the grain production.
- They give employment to people living in the rural areas of South Australia
- Naturally gluten free*, super sturdy, tasteless and naturally waterproof.
- 100% compostable and biodegradable in your home compost, your garden or in commercial composting facilities.
- Each purchase supports South Australian organic farmers and encourages more local sustainable alternatives to single-use plastic.
*Rye stalks are naturally gluten free, and Mister RYE straws have been tested gluten-free. Gluten is present only in the rye grain. Mister RYE’s cleaning and sterilisation processes are carefully controlled, although cross contamination cannot be guaranteed.