First and only Australian grown and made drinking straws. Mister RYE works with organic certified farmers and uses the byproduct of the rye crops to replace plastic and paper options. The straws are the inner part of the rye plant.
- Origin: South Australia
- Ingredient: 100% organic certified cereal rye
- Home compostable and biodegradable anywhere
- Each Mister RYE straw is unique with natural markings, various lengths and diameters. These unique characteristics signify a genuinely natural product.
- Diameter of 3 to 5mm
- Two lengths available: standard (18cm) and cocktail+ (16+cm)
- Not harmful to wildlife or the ecosystem
- Shelf life 12 months – store in a dry and cool place
Due to the exclusivity and limited supply of this product, no subscription plans are available in 2021.
Mister RYE straws are intended to be used as a drinking straw and are not intended to be eaten or digested.
Boxes of 30 straws are available for home and retail orders – more information can be found here.